Favorite Beer Right Now Is....

Favorite Beer Right Now Is....
January- Favorite Beer of the month is...Kirin Ichiban (or Sake Bombs)

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

RE: : ) <--- Smiley face

Well thanks to random coincidence I suppose I had car trouble the Monday before the interview that took me the next day, all day Tuesday to fix making me miss the interview. My phone went dead and even if it hadn't I still probably wouldn't have called him to ask to reschedule, employers I imagine don't like when you can't reschedules job interviews. Then another interview fell out that Thursday due to the same car issue not being fully resolved as well.

Life is great sometimes, it takes everything away, then hands you a glimmer of hope and then takes it back just that quick. Someone I imagine is laughing....

Oh well, I should brew some beer this weekend.

On that note my last batch came out terrific, best we've ever made. It was delicious, stupendous, monumentously superb. I'm not sure if that last one was a real word or not. Still has a citrus note to it that I don't know why or where it comes from. I'll have to take it to someone more experienced and see if they can tell me what it is because it's not supposed to be there. It's not bad, just not true to style.

**I'll post a picture of it when I get home. Computer at work not working right.

No comments:

Post a Comment