5. The Good Ole skunk beer. It has been a while since I have drank Heineken, and ii must say it was good for a change. It was once at the top of this list.
4. Now this is another good import. Kirin Ichiban has a good taste all on its own. But it is even better with some sake and you have yourself some Sake Bombs.
3. Murphy's Irish Red is a new top 5. It was a while ago during a home brew that I came across it. Tried it once and became a fan.
2. Miller Lite... Yeah that's right I said it! It's the lite beer with more taste. It used to be my go to beer because the price was right and i truly enjoyed the taste.But while drinking with friends they picked Bud Light. Now I have nothing against BL but to me it is just a step above Coors. Piss water!!! Thank God I went back to Miller.
1. Shiner Bock is without a doubt the best beer out there right now in my opinion. It has great taste, body, color and aroma. It's just a perfect beer, and with a good verity to choose from you can not go wrong with a Shiner.
So many diffrent types of beer out there I'm not gonna be happy until I try them all. If my liver holds up I think i can try it.