Favorite Beer Right Now Is....

Favorite Beer Right Now Is....
January- Favorite Beer of the month is...Kirin Ichiban (or Sake Bombs)

Friday, February 3, 2012

Hey remember that one time

Hey remember today will be fictionally written by Chris Farley's charectar based on "The Chris Farley Show". - Thanks for the help Chris, love ya.


















Um, hi. Welcome to Beerspin. I'm.. Chris Farley.. and, today I'm talking about a book.. one of the.. greatest books.. uh, scary stories. I guess, artist, ever.
GOD! That sounds stupid! God, I'm an idiot! I never know how to start these things!

Alright that's enough of that.

Today I came across a story on io9 about an old read. I wont get into that too much except to say the obvious that they already covered, apparently the publishers are re-releasing the book with new artwork.

/Horrible idea.

Seeing it did remind me about the 3rd grade so wanted to share and help bring back some fond memories. Also remind everyone they're old...

No comments:

Post a Comment